Crystals work on the same principle as chakras. They resonate at different frequencies. They can help you tap into your natural self-healing abilities, promoting physical and mental well-being. Humans have used stones for healing and energetic purposes for thousands of years; sacred Indian texts explain specific properties of different crystals and how to use them to treat illnesses, as well as for protection and healing; Greeks and Romans used crystals for protection in battle.
How to find “your” crystal?
Each crystal filled with their healing abilities for the mind, body, and soul. For example, Rose quartz is known as the ‘love crystal’. This stone is commonly used for attracting and keeping love, as well as protecting relationships. Or if you’re seeking more stability and calm in your life, amethyst is one of the best intention crystals for relieving stress and bringing balance back into your life. I’m usually recommending to go to the Crystal Shop, look at all selection and from there, just let your intuition choose what’s best for you. Whether a crystal catches your eye or you can feel a physical pull toward one – take it!. Once it’s picked out, you can create the connection you need.
Make sure to :
– “charge” your crystals by letting it sit in a sunny window sill or outside in direct sunlight or moonlight.
– “clean” your crystals. This is a spiritual ritual by which inappropriate energies can be neutralized and crystals re-energized. Once you got your crystal – clean it. You can choose one of the following methods:
- Hold them under running water;
- Leave them in the sun for a couple of hours.
Using crystal during meditation
Once cleaned and tuned, position the crystals on or near the chakras( Check the crystals which relate to each chakra ). Lie down and follow a smooth meditation to allow the vibrations from the crystal to energize the chakra.
Using crystals in daily life
You can wear jewelry, just place them at home, or use to energize the water you drink. They will create the vibrancies you need.
- 1st Chakra: Hematite, Tigers eye, Bloodstone
- 2nd Chakra: Citrine, Carnelian, Golden topaz
- 3rd Chakra: Aventurine Quartz, Sunstone, Yellow Citrine
- 4th Chakra: Watermelon Tourmaline, Rose quartz, Emerald
- 5th Chakra: Lapis lazuli, Turquoise, Aquamarine
- 6th Chakra: Amethyst, Fluorite, Azurite
- 7th Chakra: Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Diamond